Shifting to stay one step ahead of a global pandemic—one that puts seniors most at-risk—means committing to safety and wellness throughout our organization.
Since early 2020, onsite infectious disease experts and dedicated staff members worked under the guidance of governing health agencies such as the CDC and Department of Health and Human Services to continuously shift and evolve infection control practices to keep COVID-19 outside our walls while allowing residents and participants to continue thriving through our communities and centers.
While the world around us continues to change, Immanuel remains stable and strong for seniors and their families. We’ve been here for over a century and we’ll be here for more to come:
- Financially Sound - AA Fitch Rated: The highest financial rating in senior living.
- Midwestern Roots: Beginning as an Omaha hospital in 1887, the Immanuel of today is humbled to serve our state with beautiful retirement communities.
- Balancing Resident Safety and Wellbeing: Our first priority.
- Infection Control Protocol that’s Keeping COVID-19 Out: Our residents will be among the first to receive the COVID-19 vaccine (clinics held in late 2020 and early 2021), a benefit of our comprehensive infection control practices. Ask us how we compare to other retirement living providers.
- Connecting Neighbors, Combatting Loneliness and Isolation: Throughout the events of COVID-19, our residents have enjoyed daily check-ins and support from our team and neighbors.
- We’re Open: Services that were temporarily paused are reopening – come experience our restaurant-style dining, wellness center and the ways we are welcoming families.
- Welcoming New Residents: Our new resident move-in policies mean you can avoid short-term quarantine and begin enjoying neighbors right away.
While the world around us continues to change, Immanuel remains stable and strong so you can be confident in your next chapter. We’ve been here for you for over a century and we’ll be here for more to come.
Here for you. Not for profit.